Thursday, March 30, 2006

creativity @ work




this is somethin intresting ... last thursday my PM forwarded me a mail from a customer asking for a query.he asked me to go through the mail and help him out in resolving the customers query. so i need to respond to this mail by thursday COB(close of business hours) as they often say.i was very drowsy and couldn't stare at the monitor for a long time. so fired a print out of that mail and was trying my level best to get something out of that. in btw i went for coffee and when i came back an artistic talent striked me seeing the way the pen is placed on top of that print out.i took my cel phone and captured a snap thinking it'll be a good combination(pen & paper) . and finally the pic was looking simply awesome in my phone. but in the mean while i never realised that there was just 2 hours left for COB ...
so had a close watch at the code

{

semwx( );
_TIMER(OxFF);
_HELP( );
_RESPOND( );
semx( );
}

/* this is just a dummy code and do not have any resemblance with our existing code base */

and finally somehow managed to respond him by 5.55pm. and on my way back to home, i was eager to transfer this pic from my phone to comp, so that i can have a close loot at it.later thought of capturing this event as a post in my blog.so can this be called as creativity ? if so is it an inborn talent ?

4 comments:

geeth said...

The picture is simple, but nice.. Picture says a lot of words, isn't it :)

Arun Pillai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow!!! looks like u're happy with simple things in life, thaz called a artist's point of view.......isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! looks like u're happy with simple things in life, thaz called a artist's point of view.......isn't it?