Sunday, March 12, 2006

adwith turning "2" this april



its around 1.30 and unusually am not feelin sleepy today.something is pullin me back from sleepin properly and it was nothing but my roomy hareesh's snore. but was surprised to see abu sleeping 'aaramse' near to him. so weird . huh ??
i tried my level best to manage under my blankets but in vain. then was thinking about my nephew adwith pillai,who is turning TWO this april. Just recalling (04/04/04) when he was introduced to the so called planet earth. and i missed him then and it continues still due to the difference in time zones :) . this time i have to gift him something special.... first thought of doing some online shopping with his address, but then couldn't convince my mind properly. then something strucked me well ..deepa's sister-in-law will be leavin pittsburgh soon and i can buy something for him and sent it accorss through them . so now the real hunt beings for an apt gift for my chottu . anyways heard that he's sleeping on candies and toys and deepa keeps talking about his interests disecting electronic stuffs and similar devices . so adwith will be a happy man, if he gets spanner kit as a gift, but deepa won't really appreciate it. so as my mom/dad.
anyways time's there for me to think upon .... and thanks for hareesh for givin me this opportunity to scrap :)

No comments: