Sunday, June 04, 2006

B'lore gettin dressed-up :)

Finally the Great Indian Monsoon has hit Bangalore .
But it has arrived quite early.
Looks like it has taken the contract of cleanin up all the B'lore roads in one stretch,thanks to snail movement of work that's happenin here . I remember readin an article about Govt. plans to clean up MG road some time back.But that never materialized.Finally nature has taken a call. And that's exactly we are witnessing out here.Most of my weeekend plans came to a halt after all i hate getting drenched.Now I am enjoying the weather stayin back home,under my blanket.This is the best time to kick start my GMAT prep.Better never than late as my time line is gettin over by March'07 . Time'z up for me to pull up my socks.

2 comments:

Tarni said...

Oh so you are all set to prepate for GMAT!!!
Best of luck!

Regards
Tarni

elaine x said...

something about me sitting here in the desert and you talking about the monsoons reminded me of that great song by 'nothing but the girl' ... the lyric was ...

"and i miss you, like the desert misses the rain."

thanks for the lovely blog ... loved the pic of the india shining ... reminded me of what someone smarter than me said ...

'the true measure of a society is how it takes care of those who cannot care for themselves.'

keep those socks dry and study hard!

peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'