Friday, February 10, 2006

No more excuse on tuesdays &fridays



It was around 12.30, as usual i was in my bay working out and then suddenly, a message popped on my monitor from our internal IP messenger.it was none other that joby.

The session goes like this ...

Joby_12.25: come lets go for lunch ?
Arun_12.27: ya man commin...
Joby_12.29:whats happenin...??
Arun_12.31:Oops!!! commin man . just a sec
Joby_12.35:its biriyani day . it'll get over
Arun_12.37:ok,call up ravi. by the time i'll b there
Joby_12.38:12.32:ok we'll wait for u in ground floor

Tuesday & Friday is very special for me, joby and other briyani fans, these days we get superb chicken briyani at our cafeteria.so joby was pushing me and ravi. as joby's efforts through messenger went invain, he turned violent.Then he decided to meet me in person.he then tuk lift to 3rd floor and rushed to B-wing. There without sensing danger, i was busy reading my sisters mail and my nephews snaps.Then i saw a scary shade on my monitor.when i turned back ............... AHHHHHHWWWW
saw joby'z blushed beetroot red face sayin "how many time i need to call u guys???"
somehow i managed to pacify him and i was forced to follow him without even lockin my PC .Ravi & sidd where waiting for us(infact me,who was late...:) ) .

All the way to canteen i was thinkin about the situation on biriyani getting over.But we were entertained to the cafe with a menu card displayed 'Biriyani-40 bucks"

Thank god. Escaped this time...
Hereafter i'ld take care of my head(Tuesdays & Fridays....)

Thank god, although we went late, those chicken and biriyani's were waiting for us..
so a minor escape this time

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that you in the photo? Looks like u're a big fan of chicken biryani.....

Anonymous said...

so people will turn mad for food :)


Arjun

Arun Pillai said...

yep..i am a big fan of chicken biryani and havin a tough time now due to bird flu crisis :(

Soorya said...

makes me wonder which company uwork for...probably we work for the same :-) cos tues and fris are b-day for us too... ;-)

Arun Pillai said...

@Soorya:

Oops same comp ? I wonder only one comp on lets say B'lore has B-day on tuesdays & fridays ? huh