Friday, August 05, 2005

back to swimming

ts been about an year that iam giving myself a try with water.There is a eerie feeling when you are in water, suddenly when you are on your own, it seems like a hostile environment...ready to take you in.

With all my prev failure's, last week i headed to pool( B'lore) and had an awesome time there.Water was around 4.5-5 feets ,this time my performance was much much better.

Actually the whole process of swimming is literally unlearning what I have been doing since birth.... here everything is "ulta" (opposite). When you fall (about to drown in water) dont keep your hands down...its legs first (in the process if your leg slips on the tiled floor have a gulp of water....through your nose!!!),you got to breathe in through your mouth and breathe out through your nose, synchronise breathing, paddling the legs and also your hands.

Its All a transformation from "I'm a fish out of water" to "Wow, this is my bay"

No comments: